Bad Guys we love to hate, wie heeft ze niet? Veel film slechteriken spreken nog steeds tot onze verbeelding. Stiekem vonden we ze eigenlijk leuker dan de held zelf. Natuurlijk speel je dit spelletje vooral weer voor de eeuwige roem! Test je kennis en noem film en bad guy bij de volgende quotes:
1) I want that ship, not excuses.
2) I can not be defeated. I beat all man. Someday, I will beat a real champion. If he dies, he dies.
3) What the hell are *you*?
4) I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means “no”.
5) This is the kid, calls me 59 days in a row, wants to be a player. There ought to be a picture of you in the dictionary under persistence kid.
6) You’re my lawyer so I think you should know: I’ve killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park.
7) Life’s not fair, is it? You see, I… well, I shall never be king. And you… shall never see the light of another day. Adieu
8) Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.
9) That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss ——-. Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?
10) When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I’m saying to you is this: when you’re facing a loaded gun, what’s the difference?
11) Everyone knows her father’s a lunatic. He was in here tonight, raving about a beast in a castle.
12) You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let’s steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it!
13) So I squares up, casual like. What does the hard cunt do? Or the so-called hard cunt? Shites it. Puts down his drink, turns, and gets the fuck out of there.
14) I’ve been called many names over many lifetimes. I am born of death. I was there to spark and fan the flame of man’s awakening, to spin the wheel of civilization. And when the forest would grow rank and needed clearing for new growth, I was there to set it ablaze.
15) Your clothes… give them to me, now.