Filmhuisfilms komen vaak genoeg in de spotlight van het grote publiek, en leveren soms enorm mooie quotes op. Over wat precies wel en niet een filmhuisfilm is kunnen we lang en kort debatteren. Hier 15 quotes van films die de laatste 25 jaar in een filmhuis hebben gedraaid. Weet jij ze allemaal te plaatsen?
1) How to describe Frank? Well, there’s the head, of course.
2) I’ll be out back. I’m going to find a tree to chop down.
3) My motto is if you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket.
4) That’s when you know you’ve found sombody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
5) So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there? And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper.
6) I’m so fucking tired. I thought I just needed a night’s sleep, but it’s…it’s more than that.
7) Keep your hands off my lobby boy!
8) Sometimes it’s the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
9) However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there is life, there is hope.
10) If my Aunt Helen were still here, I could talk to her. And I know she would understand how I am both happy and sad, and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
11) This job would be great if it wasn’t for the fucking customers.
12) I was there to push people beyond what’s expected of them. I believe that’s an absolute necessity.
13) I said a lot of terrible things to you, my heart was broken, but I know yours was broken too.
14) So you lie to yourself to be happy. There’s nothing wrong with that. We all do it.
15) Bumpers are for kids! What are you, two years old? You don’t want the bumpers. Life doesn’t give you bumpers.