Het is weer kerst! En terwijl we genieten van Last Christmas en Jingle Bells, flink aan het werk zijn voor het kerstmaal en de boom bewonderen zit jij op deze site. Om je in de kerstsfeer te houden speciaal voor jou een Quote Quiz met een kerstsausje. Uit welke films met een kerstthema komen deze bekende quotes?
1) Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.
2) I left Elton’s, where there were a hefty number of half-naked chicks with their mouths open, in order to hang out with you, at Christmas.
3) This is it! Don’t get scared now!
4) If you please Mr. Scrooge, it’s gotten colder, and the bookkeeping staff would like an extra shovel full of coal for the fire?
5) I’m not a pervert! I just was looking for a Turbo Man doll!
6) Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho.
7) Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to. Don’t you see? It’s not just Kris that’s on trial, it’s everything he stands for. It’s kindness and joy and love and all the other intangibles.
8) So whatever the reason, his heart or his shoes, he stood outside his cave, hating the Whos.
9) Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! And when I wake up, I’m gettin’ a CAT scan!
10) I beat the shit out of some kids today. But it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself. It was like I did something constructive with my life or something, I dunno, like I accomplished something
11) It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive
12) I get it. You’re taking me back in time to show me my mother and father, and I’m supposed to get all goosey and blubbery. Well, forget it, pal, you got the wrong guy!
13) But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight.
14) Forgive me, Mr. Claus. I’m afraid I’ve made a terrible mess of your holiday.
15) I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!