Ook deze maand weer een quote-quiz om de filmhersenen aan het werk te zetten. Deze keer met als gemeenschappelijk thema de films van Steven Spielberg. De meeste films zal je gezien hebben, maar weet jij ook uit welke films deze quotes komen?
1) Everybody runs.
2) All major theme parks have delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!
3) Hell, these guys deserve to go home as much as I do. They’ve fought just as hard.
4) All my life I had to fight. I had to fight my daddy. I had to fight my uncles. I had to fight my brothers. A girl child ain’t safe in a family of men, but I ain’t never thought I’d have to fight in my own house!
5) Smile, you son of a BITCH!
6) You let those kids out of that net in less than one minute or you better get an attorney and hope to God he’s better than me.
7) If everything’s ready here on the Dark Side of the Moon… play the five tones.
8) No time for love Dr. Jones!
9) Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that’s how it always starts. Then later there’s running and um, screaming.
10) I promise you, that I’ll look after him as closely as you’ve done, I’ll respect him and all the care that you’ve taken with him. And if I can, I’ll return him to your care.
11) Marion, don’t look at it. Shut your eyes, Marion. Don’t look at it, no matter what happens!
12) It’s Hebrew, it’s from the Talmud. It says, “Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.”
13) The truth is I’m not a doctor or a lawyer. I’m not an airline pilot. I’m nothing really. I’m just a kid in love with your daughter.
14) I’ll… be… right… here.
15) You lost today, kid. But that doesn’t mean you have to like it.